Sunday, May 3, 2009

Another change of plans!

On the trip to Cairns I had alot of time to think about what I was doing with the rest of the trip. I am ok-ish for money although I am just going into my overdraft. I would have enough of that left I rekon to finish off SE-Asia.

I was thinking though, I probably don't want to head back to England in maximum debt, I will still need some money to get sorted for work etc. And backpacking is never as much fun if you are stressing about money every day.

So...I've decided that now I have done everything in Aus I want to do, this seems like a good point to call an end to this leg of the travelling, for now. I have travelled USA, Fiji, NZ and Oz over 8 months and done so much of the stuff I've really wanted to do. I have had a great time and I now have an excuse for another trip to come back and travel through SE Asia in the future... and do it properly! I would hate to miss some stuff just because I have to budget too hard. Plus a break from hostels now would be great! Haha.

Which means.....I'm coming back to England, WAHEY! Can't wait to catch up with family and friends!

I will plan my future trip another time and will definitely carry on the blogging when I am travelling next time.

So I guess that's it for now. This is probably my last blog.

Bye for now.

No comments: